POST – CORPORATE BANKING (DEPUTY MANAGER, MANAGER & DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER)
Weightage to the form of questions:
The above tests will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
1. Financial Statements – Balance Sheet; Profit & Loss Account; Statement of Cash Flows; Financial Ratios
2. Financial Projections – Assumptions, Projected Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account; Statement of Cash Flows; BEP, IRR, DSCR, ICR & Sensitivity Analysis
3. KYC – CIBIL, CRILC, CFR, Negative List, ECGC SAL, etc.
4. Legal Documentation – Loan / Facility Agreement, Hypothecation, Mortgage, Guarantee, Pledge, etc.
5. Stressed Accounts & NPAs – RBI Master Circulars; IRAC Norms; Recent initiatives / actions by Government / RBI
6. Indian Economy; India’s International Trade & Services; Top Export & Import Sectors; Industry Analysis
7. Indian Financial System – Reserve Bank of India; Export Credit Agencies – Export-Import Bank of India & ECGC Ltd.; DFIs; Banks – Public, Private & Foreign
8. International Financial System – Multilateral Institutions – World Bank, IMF, ADB, AfDB, etc.; ECAs in other countries; Financial Markets in key markets – US, Europe, Japan, etc.; Basel
Note: From the above syllabus, Sl. No. 1 to 7 is for the position of Deputy Manager & Manager and for Deputy General Manager, it is from Sl. No. 1 to 8.