Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Sailor Posts:
Indian Navy has announced a notification for the recruitment of Sailor vacancies for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Aug 2018 Batch. Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online from 27-11-2017 to 10-12-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Sailor
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01-09-1998 to 31-07-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects (Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science) from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on from 27-11-2017 to 10-12-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should scan their photograph, Signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
3. Click on Apply Online & click on Register if New user.
4. Login yourself if already registered candidates.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use
|Start Date to Apply Online||27-11-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-12-2017|
|Tentative Date for Uploading Admit Cards on Website||End of Jan 2018|
|Date for Shortlisted candidates||Mar/ Apr 18|
|Date for Select list will be available on website||21 Jun 2018|
For more details like pay & Allowances & other information click on the link given below…