Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak vacancy in Indian Post office Recruitment 2019:
Indian Post office recently released notification regarding Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak recruitment 2019, interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 28-04-2019.Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Indian Post office Vacancy Details 2019:
No of posts: 4442
Name of the Post:
1. Branch Post Master
2. Assistant Branch Post Master
3. Dak Sevak
Educational Qualification: Candidate should posses
2. Pay: Branch Post Master – Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12000-Rs.29,380/-), ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/- (Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-)
3. Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
4.Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local languageat least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
5. Basic Computer Training: The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 daysduration from any Computer Training Instituterun by Central Government/StateGovernment /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
6. Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age: 18 and 40 years respectively as on 15.03.2019
Application Fee: Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- ( Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.Candidates should note that once the details of Registration or of application are submitted the details can not be modified or altered. No such requests will be entertained at any level.
Address: Tamilnadu Postal Circle, O/O Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle,, Anna Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions refered in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
Post Office Recruitment 2019 – How to Apply:
1. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 15.03.2019 to 28.04.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces) ii) Father Name iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number) iv) Date of Birth v) Gender vi) Community vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability viii) State in which Xth class passed ix) Board in which Xth class passed x) Year of Passing Xth class xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
2. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration.Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
3. Important Dates:
a. Application online Submission Start Date: 15/03/2019
b. Application online Submission End Date: 28/04/2019.
Post Office Recruitment 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Post Office Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: Click Here