Mahanagar Bank Requirement Exam Syllabus:
We refer to the advertisement for recruitment of Trainee Clerk, Trainee Peons in our Bank. Bank has received overwhelming response to the advertisement & receiving enquiries on phones regarding the pattern of Paper & books to be referred for study purposes. As such we give below the pattern of paper for written examination as under.
Pattern of paper (English) for Trainee Clerks.
Pattern of paper (English) for Trainee peons
Study material Recommended / Suggested:
1) Numerical Ability – The book named ‘Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R. S. Aggarwal (Section-1, Chapter 1 to 18) & /or any book on ‘Bank’s recruitment exam. For Clerks (fully solved)
2) Reasoning Ability – The books named ‘A modern Approch to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning’ by Dr R. S. Aggarwal First 300 pages.
3) English Language – Books from std. 5th to 10th. anyhow the study upto std 10th done by the candidates will be useful.
4) Information Technology – Syllabus of MS CIT exam.
5) General Economic Awareness – Reading of News Papers enlightening economic development in particular In General aspiring candidates may also refer to the latest Magazine like ‘Pratiyogita Darpan’, ‘Competition Success’ etc.
Bank do not take any responsibility or assurance regarding the success of the candidate in the examination since the ability to solve paper in shorter period depends on good ability in all respect of the candidate appearing for examination.
Henceforth bank will not entertain any enquiry in this regards.