Southern Railway Recruitment for 658 Apprentices Vacancies:- Southern Railway under Indian railway has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 658 posts. The post name is Apprentices.
If you want to make career at Southern Railway Vacancy then you can apply prescribed application format on or before 15 July 2017. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in Southern Railway Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
Eligibility:- 10th / 12th / ITI.
Last date:- 15 July 2017.
Age limit:- 15 to 24 years.
Official Website:- http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Vacancy details of Southern Railway Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: – 658 posts.
Name of post:- Apprentices.
1. Carriage and Wagon Workshop/Perambur- Fresher’s & Ex. ITI – 300 posts.
2. Electrical Workshop/Perambur – FRESHERS& Ex.ITI – 138 posts.
3. Loco Works/Perambur -Ex.ITI – 53 posts.
4. Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam -Ex.ITI – 28 posts.
5. Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ -Ex.ITI – 13 posts.
6. Chennai Division – RS/AVD -Ex.ITI – 17 posts.
7. Chennai Division – RSITBM -Ex.ITI – 60 posts.
8. Chennai Division – DSLlTNP -Ex.ITI – 14 posts.
9. Chennai Division – C&W/BBQ -Ex.ITI – 15 posts.
10. Chennai Division – RS/RPM -Ex.ITI – 17 posts.
11. Railway Hospital/Perambur -Fresher & Ex.ITI – 03 posts.
Eligibility: – Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th / ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Salary:- Rs. 5700/- 1st Year, Rs. 6500/- 2nd Year, Rs. 7350/- 3rd & 4th Year, Rs. 5900/- 1st Year, Rs. 6700/- 2nd Year, Rs. 7550/- 3rd Year (Diesel Mechanic Trade) During Training.
Application fee:- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 100 and For All Other Candidates (PH/ST/SC/Women) Application Fee is – Nil.
Selection Process: – Candidates will Be Selected through Based on Their Performance in Merit List, Interview.
Note: – If you have any quarry regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of documents and relevant documents and send to the Workshop Personnel Officer Office of The Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600023 on or before 15 July 2017.